What you see is what you treat!
VISICOIL™ is the original flexible linear fiducial marker for use with today’s most accurate image guided radiotherapy treatment plans.
VISICOIL™ is designed NOT to migrate
.Request More Information.
- Reliability: Designed NOT to migrate
- Efficiency: Each linear marker provides two reference points
- Visibility: Hollow core reduces imaging artifacts
- Flexibility: Flexible design can absorb tissue/tumor motion
- Safety: New Slim Line allows .5mm coil implant with 19G Needle
- Versatility: Multiple sizes available to meet your needs
- Compatibility: Ideal for implant with 22G FNA, EUS & guided bronchoscopes
Two key criteria for a fiducial marker:
- Aids Radiation Oncologist in developing treatment plan
- Aids Radiation Therapist in executing treatment plan
The hollow core of VISICOIL™ reduces the artifact caused by solid gold seeds in many imaging machines. VISICOIL™'s reduced artifact aids the Radiation Oncologist during contouring. Better visibility of the tumor allows for increased dosing to the tumor and tighter margins.
Today’s high tech imaging and treatment machines need a stable marker with excellent visibility. VISICOIL™ has demonstrated excellent stability in soft tissue with visibility needed to optimize their capabilities. When top manufacturer’s of these machines need a marker to demonstrate how well their equipment works; They choose VISICOIL™!
- Needles: 12cm, 20cm, 30cm
- Diameters: 0.35mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, and 1.1mm Visicoil
- Lengths: 5mm, 1cm, 1.5cm, 2cm, 3cm
NOTE: Not all diameters have all lengths available. Contact technical support or sales agent for details.
VISICOIL™ Size Recommendations
Download PDF (1.75 MB)
VISICOIL™ Marker Implantation Trends
Download PDF (245.17 KB)
VISICOIL™ Linear Fiducial Marker for Lung IGRT
Download PDF (252.97 KB)
VISICOIL™ SlimLine Markers flyer
Download PDF (1.11 MB)
Research Grant Policy
Download PDF (482.25 KB)
VISICOIL™ multi-playlist video resources
Browse our catalogue of VISICOIL™ video resources (select icon for multi-video menu) & discover more about VISICOIL™ Linear Fiducial Markers: Providing consistency, accuracy and safety in Image Guided Radiation Therapy. Designed to not migrate; excellent visibility with reduced imaged artifacts; less markers needed with less tissue trauma.
Explore the VISICOIL™ interactive resource Flash player required
Selection of Clinical Publications
ASTRO 2011 Poster: Tumor Localization with Ultra-thin Fiducials for Abdominal Radiation Therapy
ASTRO 2011 Poster: Implanted Markets for setup of NSCLC Lung Cancer