Ultrasound Phantoms & Test Image Generator
The Precision Multi-Purpose Grey Scale Phantom 403GS LE and Precision Small Parts Grey Scale Phantom 404GS LE offer new advanced technology for measuring the image quality of high resolution ultrasound systems.
The 403GS LE and 404GS LE phantoms incorporate the new Tissue Mimicking™ gel which provides a smoother background texture than conventional tissue mimicking gels. This gel reduces the backscatter that is inherent in other TM gels and is fully compatible with the latest in tissue harmonics equipment and technology.
Gammex 403GS LE
- Axial and lateral resolution targets at depths of 3, 8, and 14cm for precise resolution measurements of any ultrasound system
- Anechoic cysts of 2, 4 and 6mm diameter
- -6 dB, +6 dB and high scatter grey scale targets
- Convertible water dam for gel or water coupled scanning
- Integral cover to protect scanning surface
- Durable ergonomic design for ease of handling
- Available in 0.5 and 0.7 dB/cm/MHz
Gammex 404GS LE
- Measure to depths of up to 9 cm
- Varying sizes and depths of each type of target
- Resolutions patterns and all vertical and horizontal targets are made of 0.1 mm nylon fibers
- Low scatter cysts of 1, 2, 4, and 7 mm diameters to better evaluate system noise and distortion
- Available in 0.5 and 0.7 dB/cm/MHz attenuation
SonoTest - Test Image generator for Ultrasound Systems
For generating technical test images (grey scale and color) for analog Ultrasound systems. Including power supply, cable set Cinch / BNC and integrated NiMh-rechargeable battery.
Complete Medical Imaging Catalogue
Click here to download the complete catalogue of solutions for quality control in medical imaging.
For further information please contact your local Sales Team.