2-in-1 Patient Dose QA in 3D Patient Anatomy: Calculation-based TPS Check and Measurement-based Delivery Check.
myQA®: Your Global QA Platform
myQA is the proven solution for Integrated Quality Assurance. Over 1,000 healthcare centers in the world trust myQA as their global QA Platform.
Get in touch
Your 2-in-1 Plan Verification Solution
Have the choice to measure your plan or to simply re-calculate! Maximum efficiency for standard, and the most complex treatment verification!
• Highest QA efficiency based on TPS check plan re-calculation for standard cases, such as prostates allow you to skip plan measurements.
• Immediate and automatic "FAIL" alert for missed prescription doses or Gamma.
• No time-consuming hybrid TPS plan required - compared to phantom-based solutions
• Fast and convenient access to your QA data: Patient file management flexibility with SQL database & Client/Server installation or stand-alone SQL Express.
• Automatic PTV & OAR analysis based on your clinical protocol.
• Highest QA accuracy based on real Linac output measurements for complex cases like H&N. Verify your entire treatment chain!
• Patient CT based dose calculation provides the accurate dose and DVH for clinically relevant verification.
• Overcome phantom uncertainties with TPS-class dose calculation in 3D and 4D, based on real measurements or as a secondary TPS re-calculation
• Verify the patient plan with a complete understanding of the clinical relevance of dose discrepancies and necessary corrective action.
• High Accuracy through independent Collapsed Cone dose calculation in collaboration with RaySearch Laboratories.
Accuracy counts! Modern treatment planning systems use advanced dose algorithms. Why would a clinician rely on a rudimentary dose algorithm for plan verification? COMPASS provides highest RTPS class accuracy dose calculation for CT and DVH, allowing you to make safety critical decisions.
Mathias Dierl Head of Medical Physicists
We are proud to provide the highest level of treatment quality and safety to all our patients. Prior to each patient treatment, an intensive quality assurance is performed with Dolphin. This is our basis to achieve the highest QA standards today and in the future.
Kevin Brownsword Medical Physicist
The new Instant Automatic Verification enables an assessment to be automatically performed, for all cases, immediately after the measurement terminates. Customised tolerances for the assessment can be loaded on import of the plan to identify setup issues, or unusual deviations from typical results. This helps to quickly identify problem cases so they can be dealt with early.
Dolphin®, the first and only Online Treatment Monitoring System for SBRT and other advanced treatments.
Enables a more positive a...
MatriXX, your ultimate high dose rate and universal solution for rotational Plan Verification and MachineQA - with myQA...