CE Webinar: Dosimetry of small fields: the practical aspects & protocols
Continuing Education (CE) Webinar: Dosimetry of small fields: the practical aspects & protocols
Join our live webinar on November 12, 2020 at 3 p.m. UTC/4 p.m. CET/11 a.m. EST on to explore the best practice in small field dosimetry based on TRS 483 protocol.
This webinar teaches the correct application of TRS483 code of practice, the selection of appropriate detectors and highlights pitfalls to avoid in order to achieve accurate results.
The participants of this webinar, presented by Dr Lutz Müller, Director of International Competence Center (ICC), IBA Dosimetry, and Dr Hui Khee Looe, Deputy Head of the Department of Medical Physics, University Clinic for Medical Radiation Physics and Radiation Protection, Pius Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany will get more insight into the following topics:
- The formalism: from reference condition to clinical small fields
- Which detectors are suitable for small field dosimetry?
- The positioning of the detectors
- Where to find the correction factors and what are the associated uncertainties?
- Pitfalls to avoid in SF Dosimetry
This meeting has applied to CAMPEP for approval of one MPCEC hour, and to EBAMP for approval for one CME credit.
Registration to be opened soon!