Online Presentation: A new high-resolution digital SRS and SBRT QA detector array: Performance characterisation and clinical advantages
Learn about the physics characteristics and clinical performance of the new, recently released myQA SRS solution. The detector is optimised for your SRS and SBRT Patient QA and features a novel 0.4 mm film-class resolution CMOS technology array with 105,000 measurement points.
In this online presentation, guest speakers Dr. Sally Fletcher and Dr. Chris Stepanek from University Hospitals Bristol & Weston (UHBW) NHS Foundation Trust, UK, will present their findings from extensive testing of the myQA SRS at UHBW. The presentation will conclude with expert answers to your live questions.
- Learn about the physics characteristics of myQA SRS as evaluated by a clinical user.
- Discover key performance specifications of the new myQA SRS.
- Understand the QA workflow from setup and calibration to software validation functionality.
- Observe the verification process and results for single- and multiple-target SBRT cases.
- Understand how myQA SRS can be used during Linac validation for your SRS treatments.
- Learn about limitations and challenges of stereotactic Patient QA using film-based or conventional SRS detector arrays.