myQA: Global QA Platform.
All-in-one. All connected. All secure.
myQA is the proven solution for integrated Quality Assurance. Over 2,000 healthcare centers in the world trust myQA as their global QA Platform.
- Integrate all your data and applications into one software platform and one central database (SQL)
- Have full control of your QA data from one interface
- Accessible throughout your department and satellite locations
- Data is stored in a centralized database offering easy administration of user rights and advanced trending and reporting features
Your new myQA® is here!
April 2021: The new myQA has been released. This powerful software is the basis to perform QA measurements and analysis with the new Patient QA detector arrays myQA® SRS and MatriXX ResolutionTM.
The new software also provides many more enhancements, workflow support, and new functionality for all myQA modules.
All myQA users who have a myQA Coverage or current warranty are entitled to this new version free of charge. Users will automatically receive an email from IBA Dosimetry Service.
myQA Suite. All-in-One.
myQA is a QA platform that integrates your QA applications, processes, workflow, people, and data into one QA framework.
- Patient Plan Verification with myQA Patients.
- Just want to measure? Instant results & real-time analysis with myQA FastTrack.
- Complete range of Machine QA with myQA Machines.
- Commissioning and annual QA checks with myQA Accept.
- NEW: Proton Therapy QA now connects to myQA!
Integrating and Connecting People
- myQA integrates your QA across departments & sites
- Connect all your department-wide QA
for all your applications
- Integrate your satellite hospitals. Maintain
consistency and keep your full QA overview
- Keep a record of all your QA data on one central server database
IBA Dosimetry User's Voice: myQA / Leo van Battum
Leo J van Battum PhD shares his experience with the independent and integrated Quality Assurance platform myQA at his institution VU University Medical Center in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The myQA Suite
myQA clinical experience
Liz Crees, Head of RT Physics, shares her experience with clinically implementing and using myQA at the Queens Hospital, UK.
Integrated Quality Assurance
The IBA mission
with Bruno Marchand, EVP Research and Development
The myQA experience
with James P. Nunn, MS, CHP, DABR
Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski