CC08 is used for customized applications during manufacturing and installation of linear accelerators (e.g. “Buddelship”).
The CC08 is a high spatial resolution, small volume chamber. It is waterproof, vented through a waterproof sleeve, and fully guarded.
- Active volume: 0.08 cm3
- Total active length: 4.0 mm
- Cylinder length: 1.0 mm
- Inner diameter of outer electrode: 6.0 mm
- Wall thickness 0.4 mm (70 mg/cm2 )
- Diameter of inner electrode: 1.0 mm
- Length of inner electrode: 1.5 mm
- Polarizing voltage: ±300 V (max. ±500 V)
- Typical leakage current: 3 fA
- Recommended pre-irradiation: 5 Gy
- Typical sensitivity: 1.9 nC/Gy
- Guard potential: ±300 V (max. ±500 V)
- Temperature range: 15 °C – 35 °C
- Relative humidity range: 20 % – 80 %