Highest resolution ionization chamber detector array for independent VMAT/IMRT Patient QA and Machine QA
- 50% more data points compared to previous MatriXX detectors for highest IMRT & VMAT measurement resolution.
- Wireless Gantry Sensor+ enables precise QA of rotational cases.
- Confidence through independent QA.
- Fast and straightforward detector setup.
- No cables required through complete wireless and battery-powered design.
- Efficient measurements for Patient QA and Machine QA verification with myQA® software.
Highest measurement resolution for VMAT / IMRT
- 6.5 mm center to center ionization chamber distance.
- 1521 ionization chambers.
- 25.3 x 25.3 cm² field size.
- 9 chambers in the center of the array provide accurate dose measurements.
Light field check
- Field size markers permit easy verification of the light field’s conformity with the radiation field.
High-resolution centerline and diagonal measurements
- The 39 ionization chambers for each centerline offers greater accuracy, especially in the penumbra regions.
- No power cord required.
- Fast and flexible use of MatriXX Resolution at multiple Linacs.
Wireless data exchange
- The wireless / cable-free design enables fast system setup and a convenient workflow.
Laser setup marker
- Precise and fast setup through laser alignment.
Ergonomic and lightweight design
Optimized for rotational cases
- Wireless Gantry Sensor+
- Accurate measurements of the gantry rotation angles vs. measured segment.
NEW - The next generation MatriXX detector offering unrivaled resolution and workflow efficiency.
- Solid phantom with elliptical geometry used for optimal Patient and Machine QA.
- For the MatriXX Resolution, film, and ionization chambers.
- Easy setup and handling.
Experience with MatriXX Resolution
"We tested the new MatriXX Resolution detector in our department: compared to the previous version, the detector has a great spatial resolution combined with the excellent dosimetric response of the IBA ionization chambers, which ensure precision and reproducibility at all dose, dose rate and x-ray energy conditions of clinical use. Inserted in the miniPhantom R and connected to the myQA Patients software, thanks to the new features that integrate in a simple and user-friendly way the correction for the angular response of the detector and the combination of measurements of large fields, the system allows quick and reliable pretreatment checks of IMRT and VMAT plans, with fields from small to very large size. The system therefore lends itself to providing solutions for any type of Linac and of clinical application. The high resolution that the narrow ionization chamber spacing offers is a clear advantage for clinical VMAT patient QA validation accuracy.”
Medical Physicist, Treviso Regional Hospital, Italy
MatriXX Resolution is optimized for your workflow efficiency. The complete process is typically completed in less than 5 minutes, from detector setup to measurement to test result:
- Fast and easy setup
- Laser alignment of the detector or phantom on the treatment couch.
- Wireless connection to the software or alternatively with Ethernet cable.
- Beam-triggered measurements
- The detector is waiting for the beam.
- Automatic measurements of all beam energies in a single run with myQA software.
- FF / FFF beams supported.
- Instant results
- Immediate and automatic processing of the measurements in myQA.
- Easy validation of test results.
- Test approval and archiving
- Approval and commenting option with adjustable user rights.
- Results are stored centrally for in-depth reviews, analysis, and reporting.
myQA® software and accessories
Smartly designed measurement tools and advanced integrated verification software are your basis for efficient & precise QA. MatriXX Resolution represents the optimal solution for the plan verification or composite cases (TG 218).
For Patient Plan QA
miniPhantom R & Gantry Sensor+
- Solid phantom with elliptical geometry used for optimal Patient and Machine QA with the MatriXX Resolution, film, and ionization chambers.
- Simulate measurements at a certain material depth.
- Fast and reproducible setup and position of the MatriXX detector, chambers, or films.
- Includes 3 different chamber inserts and film insert with effective points of measurement matching the MatriXX Resolution detector.
- Gantry Sensor+ for accurate measurements of the gantry rotation angles vs. measured segment.
Software: myQA Patients
- Latest myQA Patients software enables efficient menu-guided plan verification in 4 easy steps. Discover more about myQA on our website.
- Connected to myQA and central database for network-wide data access.
- Automated gantry angle correction with the new wireless Gantry Sensor+.
- Supports field-combination for measurements and verification of large cases (e.g. spine).
- Includes single beam analysis and many more automated functions.
Software and accessories for Machine QA
Build-Up Plates for Energy Constancy Verification
- Dedicated build-up plates for the MatriXX Resolution detector.
- Convenient beam constancy verification in one single shot.
Software: myQA Machines
- MatriXX Resolution with myQA Machines software enables advanced Linac Machine QA, e.g. periodic checks (weekly, monthly...). TG-142 supported.
- Tests include profile analysis, trend analysis, energy & dose output / wedge factor.
- Measure all tests with a single beam.
- Enhance your tests with the Energy Verification Plates.