The miniPhantom is a solid phantom used for the treatment plan verification with the MatriXX Evolution, MatriXXFFF detector, film, and ionization chambers. It allows to simulate measurements at a certain material depth.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and easy setup
- High-end RW3 material (water equivalent for the RT treatment energy range)
- Cylindrical shape, flattened to simulate the patient’s shape:
ideal for rotational QA
- Reproducible position of the MatriXX and film
- FC65 farmer chamber insert for absolute dose and for calibration of film and the MatriXX
The miniPhantom is available in two options, basic or with insert set. Measurements with film and farmer chamber require the insert set.Contact us for your individual solution!
The miniPhantom for MatriXX Detector Measurements
miniPhantom in combination with the MatriXX detectors are compatible with Conventional & IMRT treatments, VMAT / RapidArc®, and FFF Beams.
- Ideal solution for rotational treatment machines like Varian® HalcyonTM and TomoTherapy®.
- Designed to perfectly house the detector side of the MatriXX devices in a reproducible test setup.
- Fast setup for efficient Patient QA measurements with the MatriXX detector (MatriXX FFF and MatriXX Evolution).
- Easy handling: split design minimizes phantom weight. 4 clips quickly secure the miniPhantom and hold the MatriXX precisely in position.
- Easy isocenter setup of the MatriXX detectors using the corresponding markers.
- MatriXX output calibration for absolute dose through comparison with the farmer-type chamber measurement.
Looking for the miniPhantom R for use with the MatriXX ResolutionTM?
Solid phantom with elliptical geometry used for optimal Patient and Machine QA with the MatriXX Resolution, film, and ionization chambers. Find details here.