Never miss any key information
Be confident in your data with a complete overview of all your patient and machine data on one screen
- Instant overview with simple and clear reporting
- Tracking of all QA applications
- Quick access to your Patient & Machine QA status and test results
- Trend analysis and statistics tracking of your QA data
- Browser application ensures data accessibility anytime and anywhere
The myQA Cockpit is your browser-based interface that gives you all your essential QA data and status overviews in one intuitive application - in your department or even in your satellites!
- Verify which tests have been completed or are still due for completion per schedule
- Instant overview of what test and QA checks have been passed or filed according to user applied filters
- Trend analysis enables you to detect negative trends before major problems arise
- Integrates your Patient QA and Machine QA status overview in one application
myQA CockpitJames P. Nunn, MS, CHP, DABR
Senior Medical Physicist and Radiation Safety Officer / LewisGale Hospital Pulaski, USA
In myQA Cockpit you can look at your most recent QA task completed, review at trends, and sort all your QA tasks by location, approval status, date, case type or approver. Watch the 1 min webinar extract about the clinical application and benefits of myQA Cockpit.
myQA CockpitLuis Brualla González
/ Hospital General Universitario, ERESA, Valencia, Spain
myQA has given me the ability to have full control of my data by connecting all QA applications onto one platform and into one central database. Another highlight for me is the myQA Cockpit. This web-based dashboard will allow us to quickly retrieve machine QA status updates anywhere in the department. myQA is truly an all-in-one solution.