Save 20 minutes of QA time each day!
<10 min PBS QA without compromising accuracy
- Single entry into the treatment room for all measurements
- Intuitive and integrated myQA software
- Detect deviation early and ensure maximum machine uptime
- Visual pass/fail analysis
- myQA guides through the QA in a straightforward and efficient manner
- Unique workflow integrates all your QA needs
- Ready for TG-224
- Your easy solution to verify the most important beam and imaging parameters
Gain 20 minutes of QA time
- Complete your tests in less than 10 min
- Treat one more patient each day
- Only one single entry into the treatment room is necessary to perform for all required measurements
Unrivaled QA workflow efficiency
- Intuitive, integrated myQA software for a comprehensive and efficient workflow
Combine with Lynx PT scintillation detector
and myQA Sphinx plug-in
Sphinx can be securely positioned on the couch for complete daily QA in one single setup. It can be mounted with Lynx, the high-resolution scintillator based sensor.
Analyze the machine parameters comprehensively in myQA
- Visual pass-fail analysis
- Trend analysis: detect deviations early and ensure maximum machine uptime
- Straightforward myQA efficiently guides you through the QA
- Save all your QA data in a central database
Complete check of all your key parameters
- 4 energies
- Spots sigma & position
- Isocenter and x-ray to beam coincidence
- Profile homogenity
- Couch translation
Publications about Sphinx with Lynx
Placidi et.al. “Range Resolution and Reproducibility of a Dedicated Phantom for Proton PBS Daily Quality Assurance.”
Zeitschrift Für Medizinische Physik 28, no. 4 (December 1, 2018): 310–17.
The proposed combination of the Lynx® + Sphinx® systems appear to be suitable as a device for daily QA of proton range for PBS proton therapy, even under extreme, and very unlikely, set-up and beam delivery uncertainties.
Rana S. et.al. “Development and long‐term stability of a comprehensive daily QA program for a modern pencil beam scanning (PBS) proton therapy delivery system”
Appl Clin Med Phys. 2019; 20: 29– 44.
The use of novel QA devices such as the Sphinx in conjunction with the Lynx, PPC05 ion chamber, HexaCheck/MIMI phantoms, and myQA software was shown to provide a comprehensive and efficient method for performing daily QA of a number of system parameters for a modern proton PBS‐dedicated treatment delivery unit.
- Absolute dose measurement with high-quality reference chamber and electrometer