Save 20 minutes of QA time each day!
<10 min PBS QA without compromising accuracy
- Single entry into the treatment room for all measurements
- Intuitive and integrated myQA software
- Detect deviation early and ensure maximum machine uptime
- Visual pass/fail analysis
- myQA guides through the QA in a straightforward and efficient manner
- Unique workflow integrates all your QA needs
- Ready for TG-224
- Your easy solution to verify the most important beam and imaging parameters
Gain 20 minutes of QA time
- Complete your tests in less than 10 min
- Treat one more patient each day
- Only one single entry into the treatment room is necessary to perform all required measurements
Unrivaled QA workflow efficiency
- Intuitive, integrated myQA software for a comprehensive and efficient workflow
Advanced Proton Therapy PBS QA: More Efficiency & Accuracy
Watch Simon Marcelis (Product Manager IBA Dosimetry for PT Dosimetry) speaking during PTCOG. Learn how IBA Dosimetry is reducing PBS Daily QA times using the Sphinx Phantom in Proton Therapy.
Combine with Lynx PT scintillation detector
and myQA Sphinx plug-in
Sphinx can be securely positioned on the couch for complete daily QA in one single setup. It can be mounted with Lynx, the high-resolution scintillator based sensor.
Analyze the machine parameters comprehensively in myQA
- Visual pass-fail analysis
- Trend analysis: detect deviations early and ensure maximum machine uptime
- Straightforward myQA efficiently guides you through the QA
- Save all your QA data in a central database
Complete check of all your key parameters
- 4 energies
- Spots sigma & position
- Isocenter and x-ray to beam coincidence
- Profile homogenity
- Couch translation
Publications about Sphinx with Lynx
Placidi et.al. “Range Resolution and Reproducibility of a Dedicated Phantom for Proton PBS Daily Quality Assurance.”
Zeitschrift Für Medizinische Physik 28, no. 4 (December 1, 2018): 310–17.
The proposed combination of the Lynx® + Sphinx® systems appear to be suitable as a device for daily QA of proton range for PBS proton therapy, even under extreme, and very unlikely, set-up and beam delivery uncertainties.
Rana S. et.al. “Development and long‐term stability of a comprehensive daily QA program for a modern pencil beam scanning (PBS) proton therapy delivery system”
Appl Clin Med Phys. 2019; 20: 29– 44.
The use of novel QA devices such as the Sphinx in conjunction with the Lynx, PPC05 ion chamber, HexaCheck/MIMI phantoms, and myQA software was shown to provide a comprehensive and efficient method for performing daily QA of a number of system parameters for a modern proton PBS‐dedicated treatment delivery unit.
- Absolute dose measurement with high-quality reference chamber and electrometer