Multi-modality linear fiducial marker for efficient MR/CT fusion and IGRT
VISICOILTM MR is made out of platium, for optimal visibility in MR, CT and ultrasound imaging.
- Enhanced MR visibility = Faster MR registration and visualization
- Helical design offers excellent ultrasound imaging
- Visible under multiple imaging modalities to meet all your imaging needs
- Traditional Hollow Core = Minimal Artifact on both CT & MRI
- Stable marker localization from implant through treatment VISICOIL proven patented design
- Helical coil and flexible design fixates marker in target tissue
- Minimally invasive design allows for atraumatic placement
- Thin Needle Design = less pain, edema, bleeding, more comfort & safety
- Smaller needle path increases marker stability
- Linear Design = Less needles = Less measuring = Faster implantation
- Efficient, consistent, and reliable daily treatment set up
Ideal for multi-modality applications
Visicoil MR is visible in MR, CT and ultrasound images.
Ideal for image fusion
Visicoil MR is visible in picture from different modalities. This allows the reliable overlay of those different pictures, leveraging the benefits of the the different imaging devices.
Visicoil MR is available in the diameters
Visicoil is available in the length
Available preloaded in needles or loose
Visicoil MRDr. Leonard Avruch
Department of Medical Imaging (Retired) / University of Ottawa
Gold and Platinum have nearly identical high radiodensities, and are easily seen and tracked by X-ray based imaging. Gold is difficult to see on MRI, whereas Platinum has greater magnetic susceptibility, producing just the right signal void to be readily visible on MRI.