Designed for ease of use and efficiency in pre-treatment Patient QA & Online Monitoring*, as well as Machine QA.
- Save QA time & increase QA confidence
- Setup & QA measurement efficiency: be ready to measure within 1 minute
- Full 40x40 cm field size measurements: QA efficiency even for large cases
- Measurement accuracy: highly accurate ion chamber detector & detection capability based on real delivered treatment
- 3D patient dose analysis to evaluate complex cases
- Verification accuracy: TPS-class software for advanced error analysis
- Be ready to measure within 2 minutes. Simply attach Dolphin to your gantry and operate wirelessly.
- High resolution full 40x40 cm field size output measurements.
- High error detection capability, based on real delivered treatment (vs. logfile "calculation only" or EPID solutions).
- Highly accurate and proven ion chamber detector.
- Designed to verify real dose.
- Instant verification and confirmation of each delivered fraction in seconds.*
- Instant automatic check and display of results.
- Independent QA compared to linac dependent logfile solutions.
- Default TPS check for fast "calculation only" QA.
- Comprehensive optional 3D patient-based verification of any TPS plan or delivered fraction.
- TPS-class error analysis.
Unique possibility to replace pretreatment QA
- Dolphin accurate dose measurements offer full patient QA of each future* fraction, and the possibility to replace pretreatment QA.
- Comfort and peace of mind for your patient.
- Unique design.
- Marketing possibilities for your institution.
*Dolphin is released and in clinical use for pretreatment QA. Detector hardware and software are ready for online use during patient treatment pending approval from Linac manufacturers.
DolphinPD Dr. Hansjoerg Wertz
"Team Dolphin" at UMM / Dept. of Radiation Oncology / University Medical Center Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Mannheim, Germany
Dolphin will offer the possibility for online verification of complex dose delivery techniques such as IMRT or VMAT with the patient already in treatment position. The novel online QA system contributes to reduce extra pretreatment QA time to a minimum while at the same time increasing patient safety and preventing severe accidents due to the immediate detection of dose delivery errors."