Advanced design for multiple test parameters
For quality checks at digital & conventional radiographic and fluoroscopic X-ray units.
The test device Primus A is applicable for expert inspections, acceptance tests and constancy tests according to DIN 6868-150, 2013 and DIN 6868-4.Contact us for your individual solution!
Universal test device
For your digital and conventional radiographic and fluoroscopic X-ray units.
Integrated grid design
For easy testing of geometric distortion and smart review of light/beam field alignment.
Low and high contrast resolution
Two integrated areas for verification of the dynamic and low contrast sensitivity.
Unique design ensuring easy application.
Test the following parameters with Primus A:
- Spatial resolution
- Contrast resolution
- Alignment of light and X-ray field
- Geometrical distortion
- Image scale
- Direction of the tube axis
- Dynamic step wedge
- 16 detail contrast objects, diameter: 4 mm, depth: 2.5 mm in PMMA (evaluation of low contrast resolution in each step of the copper step wedge)
- Detail contrast objects with 8 mm diameter
- Line cross to mark center
- Unstructured inner area
- High contrast resolution tests (Resolution: 0,6 – 5 LP/mm)
- Radiographically visible numbers for indication of the dynamic steps
IQ Analyzer Primus
Software for automatic image analysis and
quality checks in digital imaging