Unrivaled accuracy, efficiency, and reliability for independent Proton Therapy system commissioning and acceptance
The new and unique design of myQA Phoenix resolves the clinical challenges of previous solutions and enables a reliable commissioning and acceptance of all proton therapy systems. As a result, new proton therapy centers can start clinical patient treatments significantly earlier and with the confidence of a highly accurate treatment planning and delivery process.
Contact us for your individual solution!
Key benefits for your PT commissioning and acceptance
- >4 million pixels with 0.2 mm resolution.
- Distortion-free measurement accuracy.
- 1 minute fast setup and easy handling.
- Save time with faster commissioning and sooner acceptance.
- Instant confidence through reliable measurements and comprehensive analysis.
- Easily perform regular checks anytime.
Click below and discover the myQA® Phoenix high-resolution PT beam measurement solution
Benefits for high-resolution PT beam measurement accuracy
- Amorphous silicon detector avoids measurement distortions that are inherent with optical systems.
- Versatile single shot and movie mode measurements.
- Optimized for PBS (pulsed or continuous).
Optimized for PT installations, acceptance, and commissioning measurements and validation.
Easy and seamless handling
- Compact design (582 × 522 × 31 mm³)
- Minimal weight (13 kg)