Fastest, most accurate, most reliable PBS machine QA
Sphinx Compact is your compact complete all-in-one solution for daily PBS machine QA. It uniquely combines a high-resolution detector with a comprehensive phantom to support the TG-224 QA protocol.
Save 20 minutes of QA time compared to conventional methods
- Complete your tests in less than 10 minutes
- Treat one more patient each day
Unrivaled QA workflow efficiency
- Easy and super-fast setup with compact design and low weight (≈11 kg)
- Complete all daily QA tests with a single entry into the treatment room
- Intuitive, integrated myQA® software with automated QA analysis
Analyze your machine parameters comprehensively in
- Visual pass-fail analysis
- Trend analysis: detect deviations early to ensure maximum machine uptime
- Straightforward myQA efficiently guides you through the QA steps
Contact us for your individual solution!
Sphinx Compact Collaboration Partner
"We are clinically using Sphinx with the Lynx and myQA software for comprehensive PBS daily QA for our three Proton Therapy rooms. With the new Sphinx Compact and the myQA platform, we are planning to further reduce our daily QA dosimetry time to less than 10 minutes without sacrificing our comprehensive QA."
MS, DABR, Senior Medical Physicist Proton Therapy
Miami Cancer Institute
Publication about Sphinx Compact
Zhong Su et al. Evaluations of a flat-panel based compact daily quality assurance device for proton pencil beam scanning (PBS) system
Integrated protocol-based QADiscover
PPC05 Plane Parallel Chamber
For absolute and relative electron beam dosimetryDiscover
Requirements for Pencil Beam Scanning Daily QA
Clinical implementation of the TG224 compliant Sphinx Compact solution for efficient and accurate tests and analysis.
Presented by Suresh Rana, MS, DABR.