Independent Validation and Acceptance
Your dedicated, proven package for independent verification and acceptance of the Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1 as well as for monthly and annual scans.
myQA HALO™ is your dedicated, proven package solution for independent verification and acceptance of the Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1 as well as for monthly and annual scans.
The myQA HALO™ package consists of leading-edge Beam Scanning components that are released, clinically implemented, and trusted by over 4,000 satisfied users worldwide!
- Package for independent verification & acceptance of the Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1
- myQA Accept: Beam Scanning integrated in the myQA® Platform
- Blue Phantom: The right fit for Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1 validation & required scans
- Stealth Chamber: Small Field scanning accuracy with ease
Contact us for your individual solution!
Small field scanning accuracy with ease and precision
Unique Stealth reference chamber is the ideal solution for superior Ethos™ / Halcyon™ and SRS /SBRT beam commissioning.
The special holder enables tight attachment to the water phantom and compensates for the absence of light field.
Blue Phantom Compact
The right fit for Ethos™ /Halcyon™ 1) validation & required scans
The 2D water phantom with a small footprint ideal for doughnut-shape machines with a narrow bore.
Minimized weight for setup on the couch table, maximum functionality for advanced scanning.
Seamless rotation of the filled 2D water phantom for in-plane and cross-plane measurements.
Avoids the need to drain the water phantom and enables faster commissioning and QA scans.
myQA SMARTSCAN automated and guided beam scanning
myQA SMARTSCAN now supports automated and guided beam validation for Ethos™ / Halcyon™.
Faster workflow through templates and optimized queues.
Independent Validation of Ethos™ / Halcyon™
- Independent QA enables an autonomous and unbiased validation of the machine and is the basis to allow detection of more machine and treatment issues.
- myQA HALO™ is the dedicated, proven package solution for independent commissioning & validation.
- myQA HALO™ enables a reliable beam data collection of the Varian Ethos™ /Halcyon™ as well as monthly and annual scans.
myQA HALO™ used to commission Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1) in one day
myQA HALO™ independent commissioning solution enables the Radiation Oncology Center at MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center fast clinical implementation of a Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1)
IBA Dosimetry Solution used to accept the First Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1 in the United States
IBA Dosimetry QA solutions used at The University of Pennsylvania to accept their new Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1 linear accelerator.
Chris Kennedy Ph.D. DABR, Medical Physicist at UPENN: “We had a very good experience using our Blue Phantom solution to validate our Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1 Linac. We actually used the same equipment that Varian® used when they did their original commissioning of the treatment planning system. The setup was very straightforward, and the flexibility of the myQA Accept software was essential for aligning the detector using the image-based methods necessary for Halcyon®. The bulk of our validation work was done in 3 days.”
Optional Rotating Table
- Designed to enable the rotation of the 2D Water Phantom System Blue Phantom COMPACT and Blue Phantom Helix.
- Easy rotation of the filled water phantom for in-plane and cross-plane measurements.
Avoids the need to drain the water phantom.
- Supports seamless manual rotation of the phantom and exact indexing lock fixation
at 0°, 45°, 90°, … .
- Support of measurements inside the Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™ 1) bore, also suitable for use with conventional Linac measurement sessions.
1 All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between IBA or its products and the owners of these trademarks.