IBA Dosimetry offers a complete range of solid and small water phantoms to support modern dosimetry protocols, e.g. AAPM TG-51 and IAEA TRS-398. All phantoms fulfill highest engineering standards to ensure optimal accuracy and durability.
Contact us for your individual solution!
Standard Calibration Phantom SP22
The SP22 is designed for constancy checks as well as for comparison measurements of ionization chambers.
- The phantom consists of a PMMA block which has a hole from one side to the other side of the phantom used to insert various ionization chamber adapters.
- Depending on the orientation of the phantom, thimble chambers can be placed in measuring depths of 50 mm, 70 mm, or 100 mm.
- Two adapters can be inserted tip to tip without air gap for simultaneous irradiation of chambers.
The solid plate phantoms SP33 and SP34 are suitable for quality assurance dosimetry measurements in photon and electron beams, based on the relation between ionization chamber reading in plastic and water in the user beam with different types of ionization chambers.
- The plate phantoms consist of 1 plate of 1 mm thickness, 2 plates of 2 mm, 1 plate of 5 mm, and 29 plates of 10 mm.
- Adapter plates for various detectors are available for both phantoms.
- The SP33 is made of PMMA. The SP34 is made of white polystyrene, type RW3.
WP1D Water Phantom
1D stand-alone water phantom for absolute dose measurementsDiscover
WP34 Calibration Water Phantom
Absolute dose measurementsDiscover
Phantoms for Machine Quality AssuranceDiscover