- Patient QA on a global QA platform
- Data is safely stored in one central database
- Network-wide accessible data: connecting staff and locations
- Data integrity with an advanced user management system
Fast preparation of new patient data and equipment
- Swift and convenient import from TPS
- Prepare patient data and treatment plans in your office before you measure at the Linac
- Flexible extended DICOM interface
- Save time with fewer and optimized steps
- Save your measurements in the central database
- Analyze immediately or at your convenience
Comprehensive and efficient analysis of planned vs. measured treatments
- Wide range of algorithms for data processing
- 1D and 2D visual and mathematical analysis tools
- Relative and absolute gamma evaluation
- Rapid calculation and quick review of results in the software as well as on myQA Cockpit
Efficient approval management and easy reporting and archiving on the myQA central database
- Electronic approvals with the possibility to put personalized comments
- Approvals & status overview accessible everywhere on myQA Cockpit
- Template-based "one-click" fast reporting
- Export as RTF, HTML, or PDF file
- Plan approval including comments anywhere in your myQA network
Film Dosimetry Plug-Ins in myQA Patients
Film dosimetry provides highest resolution without angular dependence and is therefore essential for SBRT and SRS validation & verification! myQA Patients supports Single- and Multichannel Film Dosimetry.
The Single Channel film dosimetry Film Plug-In is included in myQA Patients and provides the scanner calibration procedure (Analog to Digital Conversion to Optical Density), the film calibration (Analog to Digital Conversion to Dose) as well as a scanner artifacts correction and lateral correction.
The Multi Channel film dosimetry Film Plug-In is optionally available for myQA Patients.
The Multichannel option eliminates artifacts of films and scanners, enabling highest verification accuracy for IMRT, VMAT and SBRT/SRS cases, and support of high doses.
The solution is based on the Mayer‘s Algorithm (R. Mayer et al. Med. Phys. 39 (2012) 2147).
myQA Patients with myQA Cockpit
Leverage unique time savings and keep your full control by integration of your Plan Verification into your myQA global QA Platform:
- Reliable reporting of your Patient QA for documentation and audits
- Data integrity and traceability through a single central database
- Patient QA workflow efficiency including instant status management and due dates
- myQA connects staff, locations and satellites to give you full patient data access
- myQA enables fully holistic QA - from your patients to your TPS and Linac validation
- Your Patient QA on myQA platform together with Machine QA & Beam Scanning
- Single channel film dosimetry included, Multichannel film dosimetry optional
myQA PatientsDipl.-Ing. (FH) Sascha Schwarzer
We use myQA Patients in all our three RT departments that are located in different cities in central Germany. We can now save all our patient QA data from all departments on the myQA central database, allowing us to keep a complete and instant overview of the QA status of all our patients. We also like the easy workflow of myQA making our Patient QA seamlessly efficient.
myQA PatientsLaurent Baptiste
Due to the implementation of myQA we can now perform our patient and machine QA more efficiently. I personally like the software’s ease of use and that I can now keep an instant overview of all the QA using the myQA Cockpit and central SQL database.