- Advanced Patient QA on the global QA platform, from IMRT & VMAT to SRS / SBRT plan verification
- Data is safely stored in one central database
- Network-wide accessible data: connecting staff and locations
- Data integrity with an advanced user management system
- New: support of SRS and SBRT patient QA with the myQA SRS film-class detector
SRS / SBRT pre-treatment plan verification with myQA SRS
- Unrivaled accuracy and submillimeter resolution for pre-treatment patient QA measurement of your SRS and SBRT cases.
- Analysis of the multiple metastasis plans in one measurement on the largest high-resolution SRS measurement area. More about myQA SRS here.
Fast preparation of new patient data and equipment
- Swift and convenient import from TPS
- Prepare patient data and treatment plans in your office before you measure at the Linac
- Flexible extended DICOM interface
Discover the new myQA Patients highlights interactively
One-Click Isocenter Location
- myQA Patients automatically calculates the exact plan isocenter position based on the DICOM information.
Isocenter plane definition and plane distance calculation
- The isocenter plane is automatically highlighted, including the plane position.
- Display of the distance between each dose planes according to the plan calculation grid size.
Automated One-Click Data Alignment
Auto-Alignment of your Measured Dataset with your Reference
Speed up Patient QA workflow and provide consistent results during the measurement session:
- Automated alignment as default, manual alignment supported if necessary
- Shifts are reported for the aligned dose maps along central axis
- Shifts from automatic or manual alignment can be applied to all the data in the measurements folder
Patient QA completed
TG-218 Reference Dose Gamma Calculation
AAPM TG-218 Report advises to use for the gamma analysis the global normalization with reference dose selection as better approach, compared to the maximum dose.
- myQA Patients provides reference dose gamma calculation formalism.
- For gamma analysis, select the 90% from the maximum dose, or any other value in Gy or %.
Watch the Workflow
Select isocenter plane
- Select the plane of choice manually and mark it as the isocenter plane (alternative to the automated process).
- Highest resolution without angular dependence.
- Ideal for SBRT and SRS validation & verification.
- Single- and Multichannel Film Dosimetry supported.
Easy and fast Patient QA in < 2 minutes
Watch the complete workflow for myQA Patients: easy, efficient, and accurate 2D patient QA using measurements of the MatriXX ionization chamber detector array.
(Video 2:11 minutes)
- Save time with fewer and optimized steps
- Save your measurements in the central database
- Analyze immediately or at your convenience
Efficient approval management and easy reporting and archiving on the myQA central database
- Electronic approvals with the possibility to put personalized comments
- Approvals & status overview accessible everywhere on myQA Cockpit
- Template-based "one-click" fast reporting
- Export as RTF, HTML, or PDF file
- Plan approval including comments anywhere in your myQA network
Film Dosimetry Plug-Ins in myQA Patients
Film dosimetry provides highest resolution without angular dependence and is therefore essential for SBRT and SRS validation & verification! myQA Patients supports Single- and Multichannel Film Dosimetry.
The Single Channel film dosimetry Film Plug-In is included in myQA Patients and provides the scanner calibration procedure (Analog to Digital Conversion to Optical Density), the film calibration (Analog to Digital Conversion to Dose) as well as a scanner artifacts correction and lateral correction.
The Multi Channel film dosimetry Film Plug-In is optionally available for myQA Patients.
The Multichannel option eliminates artifacts of films and scanners, enabling highest verification accuracy for IMRT, VMAT and SBRT/SRS cases, and support of high doses.
The solution is based on the Mayer‘s Algorithm (R. Mayer et al. Med. Phys. 39 (2012) 2147).
myQA Patients with myQA Cockpit
Leverage unique time savings and keep your full control by integration of your Plan Verification into your myQA global QA Platform:
- Reliable reporting of your Patient QA for documentation and audits
- Data integrity and traceability through a single central database
- Patient QA workflow efficiency including instant status management and due dates
- myQA connects staff, locations, and satellites to give you full patient data access
- myQA enables fully holistic QA - from your patients to your TPS and Linac validation
- Your Patient QA on myQA platform together with Machine QA & Beam Scanning
- Single channel film dosimetry included; Multichannel film dosimetry optional
myQA Patients for film analysisSilvana Infantino
Medical Physicist / Jolimont Hospital, Belgium
“I used the myQA Patients film verification plugin and found it user friendly and easy to use. The analysis can be done smoothly including easy adjustments and intuitive data file tree to sort your data and results in a clear structure. The myQA film panel has a wide range of various data analysis options and associated statistics for research and clinical use. The calculation time is quite satisfactory. Overall, I really recommend myQA!”
myQA PatientsDipl.-Ing. (FH) Sascha Schwarzer
Medical Physics Expert
"We use myQA Patients in all our three RT departments that are located in different cities in central Germany. We can now save all our patient QA data from all departments on the myQA central database, allowing us to keep a complete and instant overview of the QA status of all our patients. We also like the easy workflow of myQA making our Patient QA seamlessly efficient."
myQA PatientsLaurent Baptiste
"Due to the implementation of myQA we can now perform our patient and machine QA more efficiently. I personally like the software’s ease of use and that I can now keep an instant overview of all the QA using the myQA Cockpit and central SQL database."