Unrivaled accuracy, efficiency, and reliability for independent Proton Therapy system commissioning and acceptance
The new and unique design of myQA Phoenix resolves the clinical challenges of previous solutions and enables a reliable commissioning and acceptance of all proton therapy systems. As a result, new proton therapy centers can start clinical patient treatments significantly earlier and with the confidence of a highly accurate treatment planning and delivery process.
Contact us for your individual solution!
Key benefits for your PT commissioning and acceptance
- >4 million pixels with 0.2 mm resolution.
- Distortion-free measurement accuracy.
- 1 minute fast setup and easy handling.
- Save time with faster commissioning and sooner acceptance.
- Instant confidence through reliable measurements and comprehensive analysis.
- Easily perform regular checks anytime.
Click below and discover the myQA® Phoenix high-resolution PT beam measurement solution
Benefits for high-resolution PT beam measurement accuracy
- Amorphous silicon detector avoids measurement distortions that are inherent with optical systems.
- Versatile single shot and movie mode measurements.
- Optimized for PBS (pulsed or continuous).
Optimized for PT installations, acceptance, and commissioning measurements and validation.
Easy and seamless handling
- Compact design (582 × 522 × 31 mm³)
- Minimal weight (13 kg)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make my PT commissioning and acceptance more efficient and more accurate?
We invite you to talk to us, your independent Proton Therapy dosimetry experts. Each Proton Therapy system is different, we have your tailored solution that fits your needs.