3-part CTDI* Phantom for simulation of adult & pediatric imaging cased of head & body
- Innovative 2-part or 3-part nested phantoms
- Simulation of head and /or body scans for adults as well as pediatric
- Determination of the dose delivered to the patient for a given series of CT scans
- Optimized for pencil-shaped CT ionization chambers eg IBA Ion Chamber DCT10-RS
3-part PMMA CT-Phantom
Adult Head & Body / Pediatric Head & Body
Innovative 3-part nested PMMA phantom for CTDI measurements. Designed to image pediatric and adult head and body in accordance with FDA performance standard for diagnostic X-ray systems (21CFR 1020.33).
- 1 pediatric head phantom, 10 cm diameter, 5 holes
- 1 adult head-/pediatric body phantom, 16 cm diameter, 4 holes
- 1 adult body annulus, 32 cm diameter, 4 holes(The above-mentioned 3 phantoms fit into each other!)
- 13 acrylic rods for plugging all the phantom holes
2-part PMMA CT-Phantom
Adult Head & Body
Phantom for CTDI measurements according to IEC 60601-2-44, IEC 61223-3-5, IEC 61223-2-6.
- 1 adult head phantom, 16 cm diameter, 5 holes
- 1 adult body annulus, 32 cm diameter, 4 holes
- 9 acrylic rods for plugging all the phantom holes
Complete Solution Kits
Discover complete solutions kits for CTDI measurements at all types of CT scanners.