Universal test device
For your digital and conventional radiographic and fluoroscopic X-ray units.
Integrated grid design
For easy testing of geometric distortion and smart review of light-/beam field alignment.
Low and high contrast resolution
Two integrated areas for verification of the dynamic and low contrast sensitivity.
Unique design ensuring easy application.
Test the following parameters with Primus A:
- Spatial resolution
- Contrast resolution
- Alignment of light and X-ray field
- Geometrical distortion
- Image scale
- Direction of the tube axis
- Dynamic step wedge
- 16 detail contrast objects, diameter: 4 mm, depth: 2.5 mm in PMMA (evaluation of low contrast resolution in each step of the copper step wedge)
- Detail contrast objects with 8 mm diameter
- Line cross to mark center
- Unstructured inner area
- High contrast resolution tests (Resolution: 0,6 – 5 LP/mm)
- Radiographically visible numbers for indication of the dynamic steps