Stingray for PBS Scanning
- More accurate scanning data
- Minimize data loss in PBS scanning
Stingray also maximizes the accuracy of your scan for higher treatment scan accuracy.
- Faster PT commissioning - significantly earlier patient treatments
- More accurate commissioning and patient treatments
- Scan analysis using proven and powerful myQA Accept software
The Stingray detector is a large air-vented plane-parallel ionization chamber, designed to measure output factors of narrow beams.
The Stingray detector is waterproof. It can either be used in air or in a water phantom. For the alignment in the phantom, StingRay has three alignment tips on the outer rim of the chamber holder.
- Electrode diameter: 120.0 mm
- Electrode spacing: 1.0 mm
- Thickness of top electrode: 1.0 mm
- Thickness of housing cover: 2.0 mm
- Air gap between housing cover and top electrode: 0.6 mm
- Housing material: Top cover carbon; Back cover peek ELS
- Applied bias voltage: 150 V
- Polarity effect (Co-60):<= 1%
- Maximum leakage: < 250 fA
- Long term stability variation: +/- 1% over one month