WP1D Water Phantom
- Manual water phantom: measurement depth can be adjusted manually
- Motorised water phantom including Smart Control Unit (SCU)
The WP1D is a 1D stand-alone water phantom for absolute dose measurements according to TG-51 and IAEA TRS-398 dosimetry protocols. Three different types are available:
- Motorized water phantom with interface to CU500E / MCU: connected to the CU500E or the MCU respectively for motorized adjustment of the measurement depth.
- Manual water phantom: measurement depth can be adjusted manually in 0.1 mm steps and read out on the incremental encoder with integrated display.
- Motorized water phantom including Smart Control Unit (SCU): includes SCU with which the measurement depth can be adjusted in steps of 0.1-100 mm. Up to 8 data sets (e.g. Linacs) of 62 measurement depths each, can be preset and stored in the SCU.