Unlimited Usability - Compact Footprint
The Blue Phantom COMPACT is a two-dimensional radiation field analyzer, designed for commissioning, acceptance testing, and regular QA of linear accelerators. Each component of the system is carefully designed for top performance, ensuring the same quality and versatility found in all IBA Dosimetry water phantoms.
- Promotes easy transportation for more efficient use e.g. for annual checks
- Optimized for satellite hospitals and commissioning service providers
- 2D high-end water phantom with smaller dimensions and minimized weight
Thank you for your interest
Please kindly provide your contact information to allow us to follow up with you.
You will be able to watch the complete webinar after registration.
Webinar: Small Field Dosimetry – Tips & Tricks
Comprehensive presentation about challenges and considerations for clinical small photon field dosimetry based on international standards (IAEA, AAPM etc). Learn about tips and tricks to achieve high-quality results.
Duration: 27 min.
Eduard Gershkevitsh, Chief Medical Physicist
North Estonia Medical Centre
Optional Rotating Table
- Designed to enable the rotation of the 2D Water Phantom System Blue Phantom COMPACT and Blue Phantom Helix.
- Easy rotation of the filled water phantom for in-plane and cross-plane measurements.
Avoids the need to drain the water phantom.
- Supports seamless manual rotation of the phantom and exact indexing lock fixation
at 0°, 45°, 90°, … .
- Support of measurements inside the Varian® 1) Halcyon™/Ethos™ bore, also suitable for use with conventional Linac measurement sessions.
How Blue Phantom COMPACT helps users to improve their workflow:Mathias Dierl
Head of Medical Physicists / Clinical Center Bayreuth, Germany
"The Blue Phantom² scanning system with myQA Accept and Stealth Chamber™ are the perfect combination for fast data collection! I was really surprised how easy it was to attach the Stealth Chamber™ to the LINAC with no need to change or reposition the chamber during the whole commissioning process. This saved us a lot of time. The scan results and the excellent reproducible reference signal quality absolutely satisfied all my needs!"
1 All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between IBA or its products and the owners of these trademarks.