3D Relative Dosimetry for TomoTherapy Radixact®️
Blue Phantom Helix is dedicated for full 3D scanning of all needs of the TomoTherapy / Radixact System. Based on the proven Blue Phantom2 this water phantom enables fast and accurate commissioning and QA work optimized for TomoTherapy.
- 3D water phantom for faster scanning.
- Efficient measurements & analysis with myQA Accept.
Designed by the leader in relative dosimetry, and dedicated for TomoTherapy®. Designed and optimized for all 3D scanning needs, enabling you to be the fastest, most accurate and most reliable in your commissioning and QA work!
- High Positioning Accuracy and Reliability
- Long Term Mechanical Stability
- Time-saving & Efficiency through Shared Modules
- Efficient Measurements & Analysis
- Certified Accuracy
- Full 3D for Faster Scanning
Webinar: Small Field Dosimetry – Tips & Tricks
Comprehensive presentation about challenges and considerations for clinical small photon field dosimetry based on international standards (IAEA, AAPM etc). Learn about tips and tricks to achieve high-quality results.
Duration: 27 min.
Eduard Gershkevitsh, Chief Medical Physicist
North Estonia Medical Centre
Thank you for your interest
Please kindly provide your contact information to allow us to follow up with you.
You will be able to watch the complete webinar after registration.
Blue Phantom HelixDr. Keith Langmack D. Phil, B.SC., C.SCI., MIPEM
/ Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
We decided on the new Blue Phantom Helix when we bought our TomoTherapy Hi-Art system in 2010 as it came out top in our evaluations. It was used extensively during commissioning of the TomoTherapy® machine and has been used for QA since then. We really appreciate the easy and very fast setup of the tank on the TomoTherapy machine. After setup, the 3D scanning capability of the Blue Phantom Helix enables us to scan lateral as well as longitudinal profiles without changing the setup, which is much more efficient than our other tank. Overall we are very pleased with the quality of the system. Because of these advantages we now use the Blue Phantom Helix for all our commissioning and QA work on our Hi-Art system that requires water tank data.
Blue Phantom Helix for TomoTherapy® Radiation Treatment Systems
- Repositioning Accuracy: ± 0.1mm in 3 axes, calibrated and certified
- Exterior water tank dimensions (LxWxH): 680 mm x 407 mm x 350 mm
- Scanning volume (LxWxH): 520 mm x 140 mm x 200 mm
- Scanning speed: positioning speed 50 mm/s, scanning speed 25 mm/s
- Detector positioning: contact less sensor technology
- Position accuracy: ± 0.1 mm
- Approximate volume: 80 l
- Wall thickness / material: 15 mm / acrylic
- Weight: 27 kg
- Measurement modes: step-by-step and continuous
- Leveling: 3 points micro leveling system
Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. Depicted product images and specifications may differ from the actual scope of delivery.