Highest resolution ionization chamber detector array for independent VMAT / IMRT Patient QA and Machine QA
- Fast and straightforward detector setup.
- No cables required through complete wireless and battery-powered design.
- Efficient measurements and verification with myQA® software.
- 50% more data points compared to previous MatriXX detectors for highest IMRT & VMAT measurement resolution.
- Wireless Gantry Sensor+ enables precise QA of rotational cases.
- Confidence through independent QA.
Contact us for your individual solution!
Highest measurement resolution for VMAT / IMRT
- 6.5 mm center to center ionization chamber distance.
- 1521 ionization chambers.
- 25.3 x 25.3 cm² field size.
- 9 chambers in the center of the array provide accurate dose measurements.
Light field check
- Field size markers permit easy verification of the light field’s conformity with the radiation field.
High-resolution centerline and diagonal measurements
- The 39 ionization chambers for each centerline offers greater accuracy, especially in the penumbra regions.
- No power cord required.
- Fast and flexible use of MatriXX Resolution at multiple Linacs.
Wireless data exchange
- The wireless / cable-free design enables fast system setup and a convenient workflow.
Laser setup marker
- Precise and fast setup through laser alignment.
Ergonomic and lightweight design
Optimized for rotational cases
- Wireless Gantry Sensor+
- Accurate measurements of the gantry rotation angles vs. measured segment.
NEW - The next generation MatriXX detector offering unrivaled resolution and workflow efficiency.
- Solid phantom with elliptical geometry used for optimal Patient and Machine QA.
- For the MatriXX Resolution, film, and ionization chambers.
- Easy setup and handling.
MatriXX Resolution is optimized for your workflow efficiency. The complete process is typically completed in less than 5 minutes, from detector setup to measurement to test result:
- Fast and easy setup
- Laser alignment of the detector or phantom on the treatment couch.
- Wireless connection to the software or alternatively with Ethernet cable.
- Beam-triggered measurements
- The detector is waiting for the beam.
- Automatic measurements of all beam energies in a single run with myQA software.
- FF / FFF beams supported.
- Instant results
- Immediate and automatic processing of the measurements in myQA.
- Easy validation of test results.
- Test approval and archiving
- Approval and commenting option with adjustable user rights.
- Results are stored centrally for in-depth reviews, analysis, and reporting.
myQA® software and accessories
Smartly designed measurement tools and advanced integrated verification software are your basis for efficient & precise QA. MatriXX Resolution represents the optimal solution for the plan verification or composite cases (TG 218).
For Patient Plan QA
miniPhantom R & Gantry Sensor+
- Solid phantom with elliptical geometry used for optimal Patient and Machine QA with the MatriXX Resolution, film, and ionization chambers.
- Simulate measurements at a certain material depth.
- Fast and reproducible setup and position of the MatriXX detector, chambers, or films.
- Includes 3 different chamber inserts and film insert with effective points of measurement matching the MatriXX Resolution detector.
- Gantry sensor+ for accurate measurements of the gantry rotation angles vs. measured segment.
Software: myQA Patients
- Latest myQA Patients software enables efficient menu-guided plan verification in 4 easy steps. Discover more about myQA on our website.
- Connected to myQA and central database for network-wide data access.
- Automated gantry angle correction with the new wireless Gantry Sensor+.
- Supports field-combination for measurements and verification of large cases (e.g. spine).
- Includes single beam analysis and many more automated functions.
Software and accessories for Machine QA
Build-Up Plates for Energy Constancy Verification
- Dedicated build-up plates for the MatriXX Resolution detector.
- Convenient beam constancy verification in one single shot.
Software: my QA Machines
- MatriXX Resolution with myQA Machines software enables advanced Linac Machine QA, e.g. periodic checks (weekly, monthly...). TG-142 supported.
- Tests include profile analysis, trend analysis, energy & dose output / wedge factor.
- Measure all tests with a single beam.
- Enhance your tests with the Energy Verification Plates.
* MatriXX Resolution is currently not available for sale in the USA. The product may not be available in your area. For availability, please contact your local IBA Dosimetry Sales organization.