Beam Scanning and Commissioning
Fully workflow-oriented, menu-guided software designed to increase your efficiency and to reduce the commissioning and QA time of your linac.
- Advanced beam scanning
- Efficiency with menu-guided workflows
- Scan data integration in myQA
Contact us for your individual solution!
Innovative & independent QA to maximize patient safety
IBA Dosimetry offers flexible solutions and meaningful innovation.
myQA Accept 9.0 is the only commissioning and annual QA software with an integrated feature which
allows you to validate your beam model against your linac.
With 3D Dose Cube Import you can import:
- Single dose planes
- A subset of dose planes
- Your entire dose cube
3D Dose Cube Import is a powerful tool for validating:
- Pre-configured beam data of pre-commissioned machines
- Elekta® Harmony ¹
- Varian® Halcyon™/Ethos™️ ¹
- Your existing beam models (TPS QA)
It works with any treatment planning system that exports in the DICOM format. PDDs, profiles, and diagonals can be extracted for comparison.
Efficiency with menu-guided workflows
- Fastest scanning with optimal resolution through scanning speed adaptation
- Automatic queue generation
Fully workflow oriented, menu guided software designed to increase your efficiency and to reduce the commissioning and QA time of your Linac.
- All your QA data connected via one central platform, providing you with full control and accessibility
- Connect your scan data and use them as your individual “gold standard” reference e.g. for your Machine QA
Scan data integration in myQA
- Use your commissioning scans as a reference with your other myQA applications (e.g. for Machine QA)
1) All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between IBA or its products and the owners of these trademarks.
myQA AcceptRobert Krauss
Medical Physicist / St. Francis Hospital, Memphis TN, USA
"IBA has mastered dosimetry software for commissioning and annual QA with myQA Accept. One of the easiest to use and most intuitive scanning and data analysis solutions out there. The first time I used it, after setting up the water tank and probes, I dove right in without having to read the instructions. Within minutes, I was rewarded with smoothed profiles and percentage ionization curves. With a simple click, my ionization curve was converted to a depth dose curve. Easy sidebar navigation made it easy to change the reported analysis of my curve. TG-51 or IAEA values? Four different ways to estimate electron energies. Countless other analysis options simply require a click of a check box."