The natural selection for Linac Dosimetry: StarTrack* and myQA Machines
- Patented energy verification method
- Parallel readout from independent electrometers
- 453 air-vented ionization chambers with optimized geometry for Machine QA
- All main tests in one shot: dose, profiles, diagonals, energy verification, etc.
Tabletop or gantry mount (optional gantry holder available)
StarTrack* is seamlessly integrated into myQA Machines and myQA FastTrack
Attain instant and real-time analysis using the Dosimetry Plug-in for myQA Machines. With myQA you integrate your dosimetry measurements with all your other QA checks. This enables you to verify and reference easily your daily or monthly QA data with your reference data collected during beam commissioning.
Convenient beam constancy verification in one single shot. Simply add the build-up plates to your StarTrack* detector.
Advanced, pixel ionization chamber based linac QA device with unique detector layout to verify main QA parameters in just one measurement, such as daily, weekly and monthly QA, symmetry, flatness, primary and diagonal axes, field size & penumbra, wedge check, Linac start-up behaviour, MLC check, light field radiation field congruence, output checks for photon & electron beams.By means of an optional build-up plate (see item BS71-000) energy constancy checks for photon & electron beams are possible.
The StarTrack* is easy to setup and align (treatment couch, or optionally, gantry mount). Data transfer to a PC or laptop goes via an Ethernet connection. All necessary cabling is included.
- Compatible with the Varian® Halcyon™ System
- Sensor dimensions: 27cm x 27cm
- Number of detectors: 453
- Distance between detectors: 5mm (7mm along diagonals)
- Field size determination accuracy: 0.5mm
- Detector diameter: 3.0mm
- Detector volume/size: 0.035 ccm; cylindrical 3 (Ø) x 5 (h) mm
- Typical sensitivity: 1.1nC/Gy (Co60)
- Electrometer: 453 channels
8 TERA ASICs (each contains 64 individual electrometers), charge resolution: 0.1 pC/count
Readout: parallel with no dead time
Sampling time: min. 10 ms
Interfaces: Windows Excel via ASCII (ASCII in general)
Intrinsic Buildup: 3mm
Power supply: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, power cord for 230V included
Approximate weight: 10 kg