The natural selection for Linac Dosimetry: StarTrack and myQA Machines
- Patented energy verification method
- Parallel readout from independent electrometers
- 453 air-vented ionization chambers with optimized geometry for Machine QA
- All main tests in one shot: dose, profiles, diagonals, energy verification, etc.
Tabletop or gantry mount (optional gantry holder available)
StarTrack is seamlessly integrated into myQA Machines and myQA FastTrack.
Attain instant and real-time analysis using the Dosimetry Plug-in for myQA Machines. With myQA, dosimetry measurements are integrated with all other QA checks. This enables you to verify and easily reference your daily or monthly QA data with reference data collected during beam commissioning.
Convenient beam constancy verification in one single shot. Simply add the build-up plates to your StarTrack detector.
Advanced, pixel ionization chamber based Linac QA device with unique detector layout to verify main QA parameters in just one measurement, such as daily, weekly, and monthly QA, symmetry, flatness, primary and diagonal axes, field size & penumbra, wedge check, Linac start-up behavior, MLC check, light field radiation field congruence, and output checks for photon & electron beams. Energy constancy checks for photon & electron beams are possible with the optional build-up plate (see item BS71-000).
The StarTrack is easy to setup and align (treatment couch, or optionally, gantry mount). Data is transferred to a PC or laptop via an Ethernet connection. All necessary cabling is included.
- Compatible with the Varian® Halcyon™ System 1)
- Sensor dimensions: 27cm x 27cm
- Number of detectors: 453
- Distance between detectors: 5mm (7mm along diagonals)
- Field size determination accuracy: 0.5mm
- Detector diameter: 3.0mm
- Detector volume/size: 0.035 ccm; cylindrical 3 (Ø) x 5 (h) mm
- Typical sensitivity: 1.1nC/Gy (Co60)
- Electrometer: 453 channels
- 8 TERA ASICs (each contains 64 individual electrometers), charge resolution: 0.1 pC/count
- Readout: parallel with no dead time
- Sampling time: min. 10 ms
- Interfaces: Windows Excel via ASCII (ASCII in general)
- Intrinsic Buildup: 3mm
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, power cord for 230V included
- Approximate weight: 10 kg
1 All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between IBA or its products and the owners of these trademarks.