IBA Dosimetry offers a range of solutions for the specific QA needs of the Varian Halcyon®/Ethos™ machines. These solutions enable an independent beam acceptance, Patient QA and Machine QA.1)
With the Gantry Sensor+, myQA SRS and MatriXX Resolution are now fully compatible with your Varian Halcyon® and Ethos™.
With MatriXX Resolution™ you will have access to:
- Real time gantry measurements
- Fast and easy wireless set-up
- Increased confidence in your independent QA
With myQA® SRS you will have access to:
- Film equivalent results due to unrivalled resolution and accuracy
- Proven technology that fully complies with TG 218
- Increased confidence in your SRS treatment delivery and independent QA
Commissioning and independent validation of Ethos™/Halcyon® machines: Best practices
Learn about how to independently commission and validate Varian Ethos™ and Halcyon®1) Radiation Therapy treatment machines based on hands-on expert experience from clinical sites. Understand best practices, with a focus on validation efficiency and accuracy.
A presentation of Mark Deweese, Medical Physicist and Founder & President of Alyzen Medical Physics, LLC., USA
IBA Dosimetry User's Voice: Halcyon® Commissioning / Liz Crees
Liz Crees, Head of RT Physics, shares her experience with using IBA Dosimetry dedicated commissioning solutions for the Varian Halcyon® at the Queens Hospital, UK.
Commissioning Halcyon using Blue Phantom²
"The Halcyon is quite limited with space and table movements, but with Blue Phantom² we managed to do all the measurements. Alignment pins on the top of the phantom helped us to adjust the tilt of the axis. When the Halcyon phantom is placed on the table, there is a large tilt of the table, which would be very difficult to compensate for if this tool did not exist. We would otherwise have difficulties with making fine adjustments, especially after the phantom is filled with water."
Medical Physicist / University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Croatia
Commissioning Halcyon at Queen’s Hospital with IBA Dosimetry Water Phantom
Presentation of the clinical experience with the Blue Phantom for independent beam validation of the Varian Halcyon®. Presented by Liz Crees, Head of Radiotherapy Physics, Queen’s Hospital, Romford, UK
1) All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between IBA or its products and the owners of these trademarks.