Perturbation Free "beam invisible" Reference Signal Chamber for Relative Dosimetry
- Use the Stealth Chamber™ with any existing water phantom
- Excellent reproducible reference signal quality, even for SRS/ SBRT fields
- Leverage continuous scanning efficiency without compromising measurement accuracy
- Mounted Stealth Chamber™ design does not require frequent repositioning (as previously required for every field size change using standard reference chambers)
- Avoid frequent walks into the Linac room and save 2 hours each commissioning day
- Ready to use without additional system upgrades or modifications
- Unique efficiency
- Universal Plug & Play
- SRS / SBRT Commission accuracy & efficiency
Dedicated Stealth Chamber Holder for use with Varian® HalcyonTM
Special holder to attach the Stealth Chamber to the leveling frame of the SMARTSCAN Water Phantom, the Blue Phantom Compact, or the Blue Phantom 2
Use all benefits of the “beam invisible” Stealth Reference Chamber for Commissioning and annual QA of the Varian® HalcyonTM system
Retractable bars allow adjustment of the Stealth Chamber Holder to ensure safe and stable attachment with the different IBA Dosimetry water phantom geometries
Discover the Stealth Chamber
- “Click and play” setup with easy attachment to your Linac head.
- No need to check and adjust the position as required for conventional reference chambers.
- “Beam invisible” reference dose measurement accuracy.
User Presentation: Small Field Dosimetry – Tips & Tricks
Comprehensive presentation about challenges and considerations for clinical small photon field dosimetry based on international standards (IAEA, AAPM etc). Learn tips and tricks to achieve high-quality results.
Eduard Gershkevitsh, Chief Medical Physicist
North Estonia Medical Centre, Tallinn, Estonia
Stealth ChamberMathias Dierl
Head of Medical Physicists / Clinical Center Bayreuth, Germany
"The Blue Phantom² scanning system with myQA Accept and Stealth Chamber™ are the perfect combination for fast data collection! I was really surprised how easy it was to attach the Stealth Chamber™ to the Linac with no need to change or reposition the chamber during the whole commissioning process. This saved us a lot of time. The scan results and the excellent reproducible reference signal quality absolutely satisfied all my needs!"